Iced coffee is such a yummy drink that is prefect for the summer!! The problem I always have with iced coffee is that after making hot coffee, it takes a long time to cool down even with iced coffee. With this coffee milkshake, you can enjoy a creamy, thick iced coffee that tastes like a delicious milkshake in five minutes!! THIS MAKES ONE LARGE SERVING OR TWO SMALL ONES:);)
Iced Coffee Milkshake
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (with water)
- 1/2 cup milk (any milk works; you can use less milk too but I use this much milk because I like the coffee flavor to be light)
- 2 tbsp honey (add more or less depending on how sweet you like it!)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (this creates foam on top of your milkshake that tastes like whipped cream!!)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Add more honey if you want it sweeter.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!!